ird & Blend Tea Co.
United Kingdom-based Bird & Blend Tea Co. was founded by a couple who met in college and began packing tea at home. In the last three years, the company has grown to have 8 retail stores and an online business.
Bird & Blend Tea Co. offers the following Limited Edition Christmas Teas:
- Snowball Tea: Ceylon black tea, cocoa shells, desiccated coconut, cocoa nibs, red cornflowers, vegan marshmallows;
- Mulled Cider: Apple pieces, ginger, rosehip, hibiscus, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, flavor;
- Fairytale of NY: Rooibos, cocoa shells, coffee beans, roasted dandelion root, natural flavouring;
- Salted Caramel Lebkuchen: Sri Lankan black tea, ginger, apple pieces, cinnamon, rosehip, cardamom, cloves, orange peel, natural flavouring;
- Hazelnut Rocher: Sri Lankan black tea, cocoa nibs, caramelised hazelnut, cocoa shells, sprinkles, stabilisers, colours, anti-caking agent, natural flavouring;
- Gingerbread Chai: Rooibos, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla pieces, mallow flowers, flavor;
- Mince Pie Sticky Chai: Sri Lankan black tea, cinnamon, almond pieces, orange peel, pomegranate flowers, natural flavouring, fresh ginger, cardamom, ground ginger, fennel, cloves, coriander seeds, peppercorns, wildflower honey; and
- Gingerbread Chai Matcha: Ginger, maca, Japanese matcha green tea, rooibos, cardamom, cinnamon, natural flavouring granules, liquorice.
The company can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elsternwick, Victoria, Australia-based online tea shop Madame Flavour offers its Limited Edition Christmas Tea Collection. It is comprised of 12 biodegradable pyramids of two Christmas teas: Crème Caramel Breakfast, and Earl of Christmas, which are packaged in a 25 gram box .
Crème Caramel Breakfast is a malty mixture of Ceylon and Indian Assam teas, caramel, and natural vanilla flavoring.
Earl of Christmas is a blend of Ceylon and Indian Assam teas, red safflowers, natural bergamot flavoring, and Australian lemon myrtle leaf.
Stash Tea Company
White Christmas tea is a blend of delicate white tea, Pacific Northwest peppermint and ginger. The teabags do not contain microplastics and are made of 100% cellulose fibers.
White Christmas tea was discontinued in 2016, and avid fans of the tea contacted Stash Tea asking the company to bring back their beloved blend. “White Christmas has been a cult favorite since its initial introduction,” said Daniel Kerbel, Global Marketing, R&D, and eCommerce Director of Stash Tea. “We wanted to honor the request of our loyal brand fans and bring back White Christmas as a special occasion during this festive time of year.”
This seasonal tea is available exclusively online while supplies last.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf launched its gratitude-focused seasonal drink menu in November. The company is also now offering the option of oat milk with their beverages.
Among the list of five holiday beverages is the Winter Dream Tea Latte, a blend of black tea, rooibos, spices and vanilla. It is perfect for those who like a warm Winter beverage with a balance of sweetness and spice.
The Winter Dream Tea Latte will be available at participating outlets through January 7, 2020. For additional details, visit www.coffeebean.com.
Palais des Thes
Paris, France-based Palais des Thes Christmas Limited Edition tea, Le The Merveilleux is the company’s original creation of green tea, apples, cinnamon, carmelized almonds, pistachios and cornflower petals. The blend coincides with the festivity of the holiday season and pairs well with desserts
TIN MỚI NHẤT
BÍ MẬT DƯỚI CHIẾC ÁO CHOÀNG05/04/2020
Tại Vũ Hán, một gia tộc hơn 70 người không ai bị nhiễm Covid 19 bởi cách làm đơn giản này!19/03/2020
Green Tea Market Expected to Grow31/12/2019